Powered by Blogger.

Estonia June 2017

We went to Tallinn again on the end of June. We've been there previously during winter and this was the first time we visit it in summertime. We stayed in the at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel this time. Its a great fancy hotel but it was not family / kids type of place. They wanted to charge extra for baby bed and there was no spa or pool to hang out in. On our previous stay we stayed in Park Inn Radisson  and it was away much better for a family with a kid. The extra bed was free of charge, breakfast was included and they had a good spa relaxation center included in price. 

We went to our favorite places my delicious truffles risotto in italian ristorante ControventoThe Beer House, Where I gave David a treat for his name day by inviting him there for dinner and his favorite beer tasting tray. We also eat in Vapiano, I loved how they had a kids play corner so I could chill and eat in peace. 

At our last night I had to extend my stay just me and Julia because David had to travel to work. I booked Angleterre Apartments and I really enjoyed my stay. Me and Julia  did grocery shopping which was away cheaper then then the prices in Sweden. The apartment kitchen was well supplied so I cooked a good dinner for us both. And prepared breakfast for the next day's early check out. 

W took the boat back to Finland and spent couple of days until David finished his duty and we all took a flight back home together.  






post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?