Powered by Blogger.

The Bold Home Styling

I have collected couple of my favorite home styling photos which inspire me while decorating. These are the bold / out standing type of styles. Unfortunately this type requires bigger space otherwise an apartment would look over loaded. So I am keeping a list and a pin board where I collect ideas for our dream home. 

If you are interested in the abstract paintings, I still make and sell paintings but up to request ( size and material ) at the moment. I have packed and moved all my painting studio to the basement since the arrival of my daughter. But I am willing to resume painting in the near future.  You can also download for free my digital modern abstract paintings. Enjoy!   













post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?