Powered by Blogger.

Guided Meditations And Hypnosis For Your Mind And Soul





Whenever I get in a meditative mood than usual or confronted by some big questions, trying to answer them on a metaphysical level. I rely a lot on guided meditation, chakra balance, and even hypnosis to clean my subconscious mind. It helps me think clearly and connect with myself inner self. This doesn't only help me to sleep well it also makes me break out from the older pattern of relating and encouraging another step forward in the process of understanding myself.

If you haven't taken time to really think about your life and where it is going lately you'll probably feel inclined to do so. This vibration is tremendously helpful for gaining insight into yourself and the course your life is on. Meditation, therapeutic massage, yoga, and writing in a journal/blog are all activities that can help you to make the most of this essence.

Be sure to schedule something like this for yourself. I recommend Louise L Hays positive affirmation and Michael Sealey guided meditation and hypnosis. 






post signature




No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?